Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ruth Callaghan is a God-Damn Champ

Why do I love doing a Media Law and Ethics unit? I'll tell you why, it's because it's a little insight into just how badly my arse is going to get sued if this fucker gets popular. It's AWESOME. So far, the list of shit I could be charged with is:

At least one count of Sedition (communicating something critical of the established order)
Inciting criminal acts (I've got assault and theft in there somewhere)
Inciting hatred against a group of people (idiots and liberal voters, I suppose)
A butt-load of defamation.

You know the great thing? If enough people read this, the Federal Government can take action against me! Just for writing a blog. It's so awesome I might cry. Everyone, become a follower, tell your friends, go viral. Let's get my arse in the papers.

2 comments:

  1. You've actually promoted assault, theft, and have written material which incites disruptive acts against the government?

    Under what circumstances are the former two items the correct action, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promoted theft when I encouraged people to do all they can to get music for free, thereby taking money out of the pockets of record executives. I have promoted disruptive or dissentive acts against the government on several occasions. I believe both are morally, if not legally, the correct action to take.

    ReplyDelete