Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's like bullet time, but with the law.

OK, so it has come to my attention that a lot of the things I post, will post and plan to post in the future are incredibly defamatory, which could get my arse sued. This is something I hope to avoid. So, here we go;

The content posted in this blog since its inception and on into perpetuity are purely satirical and for entertainment purposes only. The Last Whiny Man would like to express that the opinions expressed, even the ones expressed explicitly and/or implicitly by him, are in no way an expression of the opinions held by The Last Whiny Man and his associated companies*. All content, even that which cites sources or proclaims itself to be true, is fictional or expressed as parody.

Ok, I think I'm covered.

*Associated companies include Go Fuck Yourself Industries and the Why Don't You Go and Die Partnership.

No comments:

Post a Comment