Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Personal Rapport As A Change Of Pace

I seem to talk about a lot of stuff that pisses me off, so I'm just gonna switch it up, just for today, and let you all know about stuff that might surprise you. Some stuff I like.

1) Nice suits. I've never owned a nice, custom tailored suit, and it's truly something I want to own at some point. One that fits me nice around the shoulders, and the waist, that fits the natural shape of my body. I think suits are endlessly classy, there isn't an occasion where you can't wear one and not look snappy. Suits are the shit.

2) Drives down long roads. Not just any roads, the slightly curvy ones, with huge trees on either side, blocking out all the sun. They're slightly colder because of all the shade and green and peaceful. I normally have the music blasting, but through those roads I turn it down and just mellow in the ambiance.

3) Haircuts. I quite like getting my hair cut by someone who knows what they're doing. If said hairdresser has a steady hand, uses a cutthroat razor for the sideburns and pays attention to the little details, it's one of my little joys. It's not that I'm super finicky about how my hair looks, I just like it being fussed over.

4) I've run out of ideas.

5) This was stupid anyway.

6) Actually, you know what does shit me? Those beauty products they sell on the infomercial channel with snake venom in them. Seriously, I didn't think it was possible, but they've managed to convince people they're ugly enough to smear neurotoxins on their skin. That's mind boggling.

7) Science also makes me happy. I don't know much beyond first year stuff, but the application of science to solve problems gives me a warm fuzzy.

This was dumb, I don't know why I ever decided to do this. Also, University gave me a timetable that can't help but clash with my work next semester, whereas this semester I couldn't get a morning class to save my life. Fuck you, ECU.

No comments:

Post a Comment