Thursday, April 14, 2011

Horrendously Late To Yet Another Party

So, apparently Ireland still has anti-blasphemy laws. That's dumb as all hell. So, everyone, fly to Ireland and read this post. And frankly, a bunch of my other posts probably count too.

Fundamental Christianity is the last resort of uneducated morons.
Modern, moderate Christianity is really weird, I don't know how you can accept a deity but not the doctrine that describes it, but frankly these guys seem pretty mellow so other than the whole "I think your view on the nature of reality is flawed" thing we've got no quarrel.
Islam is the retarded brother of Judaism.
Judaism is stupid.
Hinduism is stupid.
Buddhism is basically atheism with magic, get the fuck over it.
Any form of belief or spirituality where magical forces manifest and affect the real world are demonstrably wrong.
Deism seems OK.

To all my religious friends... wait, I don't have any. OK, I lie, I've got a couple moderate Christians, a few deists and some agnostics, as well as some people in the "who gives a shit" camp (which is basically atheism in my book), and they're pretty much the only ones worth hanging around with. Stop believing in stupid shit, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment